Heart of the Ocean

I read another book that, like First Light, I was surprised at just how much I enjoyed the read!



From the first chapter, I was instantly intrigued.  Who was this girl that seemed so lost and why were all of these strange things happening to her? I’m not big on ghosts so when I began to see where the story was headed I debated not reading further but the way the author pulled you into the mystery immediately how could I not read on to find out what happened!  


Once I started I couldn’t put it down.  I fell in love with every character and was rooting for Eliza and Jon from the beginning.  Their connection was almost tangible throughout the story and I love the sweetness of their relationship.  It was definitely a clean read with only a few instances of mild language.


This book is full of mystery and suspense as well as a tragedy but with a happy ending.  I truly felt apart of that world for a moment and it was a wonderful experience. Very enjoyable read!

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments

Back to Top