About Me

Hi I'm Christi

I am Christian woman on a journey, pursuing my passion of reading and self-discovery. I have been happily married to my best friend L for 3 1/2 years and I have two amazing boys, and one adorable little Yorkie. 

I'm passionate about my faith, my family, books, stamping, and becoming a healthier me!  If you would like to join me on my fitness journey or check out more about my life and everything not book related check out my blog, Only By Grace.

I started posting book reviews on Only By Grace but my reviews have started taking off so I decided they needed their own home. ;) 

I currently review for various publishing compaines and gallies.  My taste in books varies from Christian Living to True Crime and almost everything in between.  Every review that I post on this blog is all my own personal opinions.

Thank you so much for stopping by!   

No comments

Back to Top